For the past three years, EXO Travel and EXO Foundation have dedicated significant efforts to raise awareness on environmental issues such as waste pollution and especially plastic waste, which we still consider as one of the main issue to address in our destinations. This year, we want to embark you on a different journey with a special focus on wildlife and biodiversity. “At least 40 percent of the world’s economy and 80 per cent of the needs of the poor are derived from biological resources. In addition, the richer the diversity of life, the greater the opportunity for medical discoveries, economic development, and adaptive responses to such new challenges as climate change.” Extract from the Convention about Life on Earth. It will be a great occasion to learn more about topics such as illegal souvenirs, wildlife protection & conservation, positive synergies between tourism & wildlife conservation etc.
2018 – Agenda on Wildlife & Biodiversity
This year, our activities towards EXO people should wholeheartedly align with the Wildlife and Biodiversity theme. However, It doesn’t prevent each country to organize activities on other topics. We will at least offer the following activities:
Let’s start NOW – Get Wild Game! Find your kindred species
* Bi-weekly fun facts about Wildlife & Biodiversity
*Friday 2nd March: International Wildlife Day Celebration – Photo competition!
* Talk-show: Learn more about our Asia’s flora and fauna.
* Tuesday 22nd May: International Biodiversity Day – Test your knowledge!
* Tuesday 5th June : World Ocean Day – Blue [email protected] – Dress up as a marine species.
* Tuesday 5th July: Movie screening in the office !
* Friday 27th July: “Dances of wildlife” -let us surprise you 🙂
* Thursday 27th September: World Tourism Day – “Wildlife Sponsoring program” – we will offer opportunities to sponsor endangered species, natural areas, trees etc.
* Monday 10th December : International Human rights Day = International Animal Rights Day – Wall painting activity!
Other activities will added along the year and might be subjected to change in our different destinations.
We thank you in advance for your active participation!