Emergency Relief Call for Donations
Cambodia has recently been severely impacted by flooding, with reports showing that over 1.5 million Cambodians have been affected and 104 people have died. Given most of TLC’s programs are based in rural areas in the Provinces where the floods have occurred, many families, schools and communities we work with have been seriously affected.
The effects of the floods are having far reaching consequences for their program beneficiaries. For example, many families have been evacuated from their homes, with crowded Pagodas and schools being used as evacuation points, where families are now living together. Many families have lost their rice crops, which mean they are now without food rations or a form of income, and as many schools have been flooded, many children are unable to go to school.
What do they Need?
• Funds for vocational training resources destroyed in the floods
• Funds for additional educational resources and materials destroyed in the floods
• Funds for additional family visitation support
• Emergency food relief for family support beneficiaries
• Emergency housing relief for family support beneficiaries
• Emergency bedding/mats for family support beneficiaries
• Emergency clothing for family support beneficiaries
• Emergency personal hygiene items for family support beneficiaries
• Emergency mosquito nets for family support beneficiaries
• Funds for emergency health care for family support beneficiaries
• Funds for families to rebuild Income Generation Activities
Contact for more information: [email protected]